Over 15 Years Of Dedicated Service In Hinesville And Georgia's Coastal Communities

Put Your Family’s Future In Good Hands

When it comes to family law, my main goal is to help lead folks into a better situation than where they started. My entire practice in Georgia is focused on helping, especially when legal matters involve your loved ones. Whether you’re going through a divorce or navigating a child custody situation, I can help you resolve these issues and find a more stable, confident path forward.

Come Out Better Than You Started

These matters are extremely personal and have very real consequences if mishandled. But I pride myself on my skill and knowledge in these areas. I’ve spent years helping families navigate all types of legal situations, and I’m here to assure you that I can help you, too.

I will work tirelessly to help you find a path forward that’s better than the one you came from. I can assist in navigating divorce and all its factors from dividing your assets to making a custody plan or fighting for spousal support. My skill and knowledge in family law from negotiation to fighting in court can help you get what you need. Together, we’ll figure out how to put you in a better situation from when you came in.

How Can I Help? FAQs.

Are you unsure about the process you might be facing? Below are some of the most common questions that I answer for my clients at my office. If you have more questions than what I have here, you can come and set up a free consultation and learn more.

How is child support calculated?

Child support is notoriously confusing. In Georgia, an “income-sharing” approach is used to determine the amount of child support owed. This means that the amount each parent pays in child support is based upon the joint income of the two parents, minus any other financial obligations each parent has. However, this is only a guideline the courts use. A court may increase or decrease the amount based on other circumstances, if necessary.

What is legitimation?

Fathers who are not married to their child’s mother at the time of birth must establish legitimation. This is required, otherwise the father may not be able to exercise parental rights. This process of establishing legal paternity involves filing a petition with the court in the child’s county of residence. Only biological fathers may file for legitimation.

Serving Military Members And Representing Children In Family Matters

In addition to my regular clients, I also am proud to serve our military clients. Being located close to Fort Stewart, many of our local service members come to me for help with their family law needs. This can range from modifying child support or child custody orders, resolving visitation issues, or any other needs that my clients have.

I am also the standing children’s attorney for the Family Treatment Court. When both of a child’s parents are entered into a substance abuse recovery program, I am brought in to represent the best interests of the child. This means that I will advocate on their behalf as their attorney, and I will look after their legal affairs.

Get More Information From Me

I’m here to help. Contact me for more information about your family law case, no matter your circumstances. I can tell you more about myself and how I can help you resolve these matters. Use my online contact form or call 912-499-9440 to get in touch with me.